Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oracle OpenWorld, 2008

Are you ready for another outstanding OpenWorld conference? I am! If you are interested in digging deeper into PeopleTools and seeing some good PeopleTools demonstrations, sign up for my PeopleTools Advanced Tips and Techniques session. In this session, I'll be squashing the myth, "You can't do that with PeopleTools." This session is currently slated for Tuesday from 5:00pm - 6:00pm. Likewise, if you are interested in learning more about the best Enterprise class portal ever created, put one of these PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal sessions on your agenda (The IntraSee presentation, S300269, is outstanding!).

Do you have a specific PeopleTools question for me? Stop by the PeopleTools user interface demo pod in the demo grounds. I'll be working regular shifts at that demo pod throughout the conference.

No comments: